Sunday, September 28, 2008

Arrived in Ohio

Hi everyone. I just thought I would post and let you know that we arrived in Ohio yesterday and are getting settled. The great news is that Bryce no longer has a fever and is feeling better!

The flight from San Antonio to Ohio overall went well for a 6 AM departure! Since we were in Dayton by noon, I called my sister, Tina, and she met us at Carollin Park for about an hour. We then traveled about 40 minutes south to the Drury Inn where we're staying. The hotel was full of girls here for a soccer tournament so Bryce had a great time running around, flirting with everyone. Last night, we unpacked and got items we needed to "clean out" Bryce.

Today we start the "clean out" procedures. That's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy and Lisa, I just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you guys this week with all the tests ahead. Hopeful for kind, wise docs and some answers too! Thanks for doing such a great job with your blog. I love to see what you are all up to. Hugs for Bryce! Love, Barb Moore and fam