Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wurstfest & Playing Football

We went to Wurstfest in November. Wurstfest is a German festival held in New Braunfels about 20 minutes from San Antonio (many Germans in this part of Texas). Bryce fit right in with his mama's German blond hair!

Bryce LOVED this waterfall at the park. I was surprised he wasn't scared of the loud rushing water; instead he was fascinated by it.

Bryce in the carrier with daddy.

Listening to music and interacting with the band.

Playing football. Pure joy.

In this video, Bryce saw some boys playing football with a dad and decided to joined them. He had just gotten the ball when I started this clip. I'm sorry that you get to hear so much of me laughing--I was just having so much fun watching Bryce trying to play football with the boys!

No comments: