Saturday, June 7, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

Tonight, for the first time, we took Bryce to Chuck E. Cheese. I had no idea that at even 16 months, Bryce would LOVE Chuck E. Cheese. Initially, Bryce was fascinated by Chuck E. on stage but also a little scared, wanting to watch only from my arms. Within a few minutes though, he was down and off to check him out.

Bryce also loved the car rides where he could sit in them and steer the wheel. He didn't care if we put a token in the car or not. The amazing thing was to just allow Bryce to walk and explore. It was fun to see what caught his attention. Oh, he also loved the horses on the carousel. Andy and I had a great time with Bryce during evening hours that are usually our most challenging. It also made me realize that Disney World is probably in our future!

Sorry, I forgot the camera so we'll have to catch you up on pictures next time.

1 comment:

Jen E. said...

i love reading about all of the latest on Bryce. :)