Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ohio Trip: Dayton Pictures

I know it's taken me a while but finally here are some pictures from our Ohio trip in July. These are pictures from our Dayton visit.

We got to see one of my very best friends, Liz, and her son three times while we were in Dayton! Liz met us at the hotel our first night, we visited at her house one day AND she was brave enough to go with the entire Wendling clan to Middletown park. Below is Liz and John, who is 9 months old.




We also got to see one of my co-workers from the Donut Haus. Shawn met us at Mr. and Mrs. Thompson's house (Emily's parents) for a visit. Below is Bryce with Shawn's daughter, Samantha. It was a bit surreal to see Samantha playing with Bryce at the Thompson's house. We were about Sam's age when Emily, Liz and I played there.



My brother, Lonnie, and his family drove up from TN to visit with us while we were in Dayton. We all stayed at the same hotel in Middletown which made things very convenient, especially since there was an indoor/outdoor pool and a hot tub. When we weren't at a park with the kids, we were usually at the pool. We also spent a lot of time with my mom and my sisters, Tina, Renee and Colette.




Bryce and I in our hotel room.

No comments: