Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ohio Trip: Lisa's Relatives

While in Ohio, we made our way to Perrysville, Ohio to visit my relatives. We stayed at the family farm which is where my dad grew up. My dad met us at the farm and visited relatives with us.

We spent most of the first day with Aunt Vivian and Uncle Ted. It was nice to visit with them and Bryce enjoyed all of the "new" toys. Even though Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bob were right in the middle of moving, they drove over from Ashland to have dinner with us. Below is a picture of Bryce on Aunt Vivian's tire swing which is probably 20 years old and still swinging children!


The next day my cousins, Patty and Doug, invited us to go boating with them. I have fond memories when I was young, going boating with Patty and her family. It was the first time I tried to ski and was pulled around on a tube. I thought they were the coolest cousins ever!

Here is my cousin, Patty, and my dad.

Below, Bryce is on a "surf board" that Patty and Doug used with their children (now grown!) as the first step in learning to ski. Bryce loved being pulled around on it. Doug then tried putting Bryce on the jet ski. Bryce was okay with it until he started the engine. . .then he wanted off!

Doug driving the boat.


No comments: