Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fun Cinci Pictures

Thankfully, while we were in Cincinnati, it wasn't all medical testing at the hospital. We also got to enjoy time with family and friends. Below are some of the pictures.

I love this picture of Bryce!

My sister Colette with her boyfriend, Simon, and his niece, Harmony. Colette brought Harmony to the hotel twice during our Cinci visit to play with Bryce.

Bryce and Harmony playing together. Harmony is only 3 days younger then Bryce!


Andy taught my dad and his family how to play "crud" at Dave and Buster's. Crud is a boisterous contact game played on a pool table. It is a popular game in the Air Force, especially among pilots. After about 30-minutes of running around the pool table pushing two balls across the table, Dave and Buster's finally broke up the game.

Bryce with my sister, Kylene.

My brother, Rian, Bryce, my dad and Kylene at Dave and Buster's playing a video game.

One of my best friends, Liz, came to the hotel to visit us. Below is a picture with Liz, her husband, Jeff, and 13-month old son, John.

My mom and Bryce at a park in Wilmington, Ohio. They had fun feeding the geese together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got to have some time with family and friends. Bob and I really enjoyed our time with you. We are keeping all of you in our thoughts.
Hope your results will help to eventually lead to answers to your questions. Bryce is just a special little boy. Keep us in the loop. Love all, Bob and Lynn (Mrs.T)sc