Saturday, May 31, 2008

First Boat Ride

Today, Bryce had his first boat ride! Andy went out to help our friend, Phil, pull his sailboat from the lake so he could do some maintenance on it. Since they had to motor from the dock to the boat ramp, we went with them. It may not have been a very long ride and we didn't get to put up the sails but at least Bryce got on his first boat today. Luckily, he liked it:) He was fascinated by the engine and liked steering the tiller. I was surprised that he wasn't scared at all. Maybe he's just too young to be scared. . . or maybe he just loves the water! We'll see what the future holds!


2 comments:

srowan said...

Looks like a proud & happy Papa!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwe... ok I know all my comments saw that, but I am in love with my nephew! lol